Join us in our specially designed PlayWisely Gym
We offer PlayWisely classes for children ages 4 months through 5 years.
• Class size is limited to 4 students per class.
• Each child must be accompanied by an adult.
• Classes meet once a week for 30 minutes.
• Both child and adult must wash or sanitize hands before entering the gym.
• Mask wearing is optional for all adults.
• We do not offer in person make-up classes but do offer one virtual make-up class at the end of the session.
• We reserve the right to make changes to our classroom policies as needed depending on the state of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
PlayWisely® is the fun, innovative way to play while engaging your child's natural learning and movement ability. Our goal is to "turn on and tune in" the sensory, language, learning and movement skills essential for propelling future ability. The sciences are now clear about the important role stimulating experiences play in developing your child's brain during the critical wiring period from birth through preschool. As busy parents, you are not always sure about the best way to maximize opportunities for your child's development.
PlayWisely® streamlines all the latest research for enhancing your child's natural development. We make the "Lab to Living Room" connection for parents so you can provide your child a broad base of learning and movement experience.
Click HERE for class levels.
Click HERE to register.
Please email Beth if you have any questions about the PlayWisely® program at The da Vinci School.